Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sisters

Today I am very grateful for my sisters. As many of you know I have lots of sisters and sometimes I will be honest, it can get pretty crazy with all the different emotions all of us bring but I love my sisters! It has been wonderful to get to know them better and not just a sister but as a friend. They each are so different and wonderful in their own ways and our family wouldn't be the same with one of them missing.

Shauntae: she is strong willed and does a ton of things that I am not sure I could do. Shauntae is very very smart. She is amazing pianist, she can sight read and count--If you know me I can't count for the life of me :) She has two cute kids that she does really great raising. Shauntae helped me a lot during my really dark time. She shared a lot of different thoughts and different things that happened in her life that I didn't know about. She helped me a lot and I don't know if I ever said anything to her but Thank you Shauntae! I love you, and thank you for all you do!

Shannon: she was been willing to let me stay at her house so often that I have my own shelf in her bathroom downstairs :) Staying at her place has been wonderful for me to have some place to stay in between my jobs as well as get to know my sister better. She has a ton of patience with her kids. she is much to patient I think sometimes :) lol She is a wonderful cook and very creative with how she can get her kids to eat some of the things they need to eat. She is very understanding and willing to help. Thank you Shannon for all you do, AND for letting me stay at your house all the time! Love you!

Malissa: she is very sweet, funny, giving. She does so much for everyone and won't let many people help her in return. She is very strong and patient. She is very creative as well, she can make things to do and eat. She is always have people over to her place or watching other people's kids...she is always so good with all of them. She is very caring and willing to listen. She is very soft hearted woman and I love that because I am too. Malissa is a great cook, love her food :) Thanks for everything you do. Love you! Oh and Malissa is the only one that comes and visits me at work (she can get up on base) It was fun to see you today! Thanks for the surprise visits :)

Michele: She is very smart, funny, caring and spiritual. She is always doing something and willing to help. She does a lot of stuff with her new ward in Ogden and friends from work. She is always doing new things like trying book club, going to the concerts, plays, movies, or just whatever. She is very giving and thoughtful. She has a great sense of humor and a great listening ear. Thank you for all you do for me, thanks for the patiences to deal with me. I know I am not the best sister out there and you put up a lot from me. She is goregous and has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. You have a ton of energy and hope, I need to get some of it. Thank you for all you do, thanks for inviting me and wanting me to be included in whatever you are doing. Love you!

Ariana: she is funny and full of life. She is very thoughtful and bright. She has a great sense of humor and loves to have fun. She likes to include people and doing things with friends. She has a ton of friends and willing to gain more. She is very thoughtful and loving, especially when it comes to her nieces and nephews. She is going to be a great mom when she has kids; she is always one of the first ones to help out and babysit or do things with the kids. Thank you for always being willing to listen to me and to include me in whatever you are doing. You are wonderful, thank you for everything you do. Love you lots.

Thank you very much my sisters. I love you all and you are all beautiful and wonderful!

1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I love you!! Thanks for all those sweet things you said...You're fantastic!!