Saturday, June 11, 2011

My mom

I have the best Mother in the world! I can't tell you how much my mom has helped me over the last few weeks and especially the last few days. I have been a wreck and my mom has been there to help me through it. to give me a hug and tell me that things will be okay. Thank you mom for trying to give me strength and faith and hope and a lot of other things. just mostly thank you for being you! I love you! and you are the best!!!! I know I don't show you it all the time but I really appreciate everything that you do for me and for trying to help me see things more clearly. I love you!

3 comments:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I love you Ash! And your right...we do have the best Mom!

benandtheshannon said...

Ditto!!!! She is awesome!

Ariana said...

I agree we do have a wonderful mother. I know I am very grateful to her also for all she does for us. Love you to Ash, your a great sistrer, thanks for all you do.