Saturday, June 4, 2011

Breathe

I had a hard time waking up this morning because I couldn't breathe. For those of you that know me you will most likly know what I mean when I say that. So for the first few hours of the morning I had a rough start. Today I am grateful for being able to breathe. This evening I got to spend with some old friends of mine. I was a little nervous that it might be a little awkward and uncomfortable, because me and some of these friends had kind of a falling out a few years ago and we never really have gotten back to being friends. However the night turned out better than I was thinking it would and I was seriously shocked with a few things and things that were said to me.... All in all it was a pretty okay day.

Oh my niece Hannah Lynn turned 1 today. I will have to post some pictures of her eating her cake.

No comments: