Thursday, June 16, 2011

oh Brother ;)

Today I am very thankful for my little brother! Riley you are so fun and loving. You don't always show us girls your soft loving side but being your sister I get to see that. You are wonderful and sweet! Whatever girl gets you is going to be lucky not only to have all of us sisters but mostly to get you. You are very smart and hard working. You work extremely hard with whatever you do but you also know how to have fun. You are willing to get to know anyone and do just about anything to get to know a cute girl ;) You are alot like dad and our grandpas...meaning not just that you can fall asleep where ever ;) but because you are very hard working and motivated. You care a ton about people and about providing service for others. You are a good student and are not afraid to work for what you want. You have a ton of friends and are always looking to get more. Thank you for all that you do for me and for what a great example you are to me. Thanks for being understanding and for loving us sisters even though I know it can't be easy sometimes. Thank you for always trying to include me and for letting me come bug you and the girls when you decide to bring one up with you. Thanks for giving me a reason to make cookies at least every other week or so :) Love you little brother!!

No comments: