Monday, June 13, 2011

My Dad

For those of you that don't know, my dad rocks! My dad has been so amazing for as long as I can remember (so for 25 years+). Growing up my dad wasn't always around during the day because he was very very busy working so very hard so that he could provide for us as a family and so that my mom could be home with us everyday. My dad has taught us children to be hard workers. To dream big but also not be afraid to work hard for what you want. My dad worked so very hard to provide a good life for us children and he did a wonderful job. He has helped me in many many ways. He helps me try to be more of a calm and understanding individual (yes I know that hasn't really working so well) . He has taught me how to work hard, maybe too hard. My dad is so willing to help me with whatever I need. Thank you dad for all you do. You are amazing. You are such a soft hearted guy with a very big heart as well. You are more than willing to help anyone that needs it; and you do most of it without anyone asking you. You see a need for something and you do it. You are one of the best people I have ever known. I love you and thank you so much for everything that you do. I know that I don't tell you the enough but thank you so much for everything you do. You are the best. Love you Dad!!

No comments: