Friday, May 27, 2011

running shoes

Running shoes are my happy thoughts for day 3 at 3:00am ;) for the past 10 hours I have been able to work on the OB floor at the hospital tonight and boy oh boy can I tell you that today has been a VERY BUSY and STRESSFUL day!!! I am so glad that I was able to buy two good pairs of running shoes about 4 months ago and have them broken in because today I have sure used them. :) 2 more hours to go.....on this job ;) Running shoes you have saved me once again!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ashley, I have never read your blog but for some reason today I did. It breaks my heart to see you struggle because I think that you are a very STRONG AMAZING girl!! I have always thought that. You have overcome so many things in your young (25yr) life. Not many people would be as strong as you have been. I have no doubt that you will do an amazing job with anything you put your mind to. Try to focus on the good and not the what if's. Your mind will find what you tell it to find and it will believe what YOU tell it too. You need to remember what a beautiful wonderful person you are and everything else will fall into place. I promise!! Keep your chin up and stay positive!! We love you! Heather and Jake

Kate said...

OB can be very busy! Glad you survived!