Sunday, May 29, 2011

grandparents

The last few days I have been able to spend sometime with my Grandpa Stucki, and boy oh boy can I tell you that I just love that man!! He is one amazing man and I am SO lucky to have known him all my life! My grandpa has had some hard trials lately and in all honesty it has been really hard on a lot of us, but I have had a hard time with it and because of that I haven't seen my grandpa as much as I should have; so these last few days have been kind of an emotional ride for me. I love my grandpa with all my heart and it breaks my heart to see him having to go through this hard time. But on the flip side of things I have to gotten to know how much stronger he is and how much I wish I was like him. I need to be stronger like him. He makes it look so easy and he seems to deal with everything that has been thrown his way with ease. I hope one day to find a guy that is as wonderful as my grandpa. Today I am very grateful to get to spent time with my Grandpa. Thanks grandpa for everything that you do, have done and will do for me. I love you!!!

No comments: