Thursday, May 26, 2011

#2----Blankets

For my happy thought today it has been a little harder than yesterday. I started the day out snuggled in my bed with about 3 blankets on top of me trying to stay warm. I didn't wake up as wonderful as I did yesterday :( Today I woke with a start and realized that I was already running late. With a quick shower, and quick getting ready I was off to the races for the next couple of days. I was getting everything into my car and out falls a blanket that I always keep in my car for star gazing during the summer or for those days during the winter that it is so cold. My happy thought today was about the summer coming and all the possiblities for star gazing out on my soft blanket either by myself or with a friend ;) I am very excited for those days. Thank you blanket for being my happy thought for the day.

No comments: