Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hardware Ranch

Beautiful horse, he was staring at me
Reagan was grumpy




Malissa and her girls

Morgan

Jim, Shauntae and Wyatt

Grandma, upset Ruby, Shannon and Cohen

Malissa, Reagan, Morgan, and Randy

The mountain Lion, Cohen and grandpa


Cohen loves the sand


Reagan didn't like the Mountain Lion and grandpa is trying to get her to look at the camera

Shannon and Ruby with the moutain lion


Wyatt, Grandpa, Reagan, Ruby, Shannon with the big Elk





By the time we got on the sleigh Cohen was running trying to get off, Ruby and Reagan were cold, Morgan enjoyed the ride and had blast going over the bumps in the field, Wyatt was happy to look out his binoculars and the adults were trying to keep the kids happy. I would have had more pictures of Wyatt and Cohen but they like to run away from me and Ruby was not happy most of the time. It was fun to go back up to Hardware Ranch and see the Elk, I haven't done that for years. Thanks dad for taking me along with the grandkids

1 comment:

*karen* said...

I love Hardware ranch! We went up there a couple of years ago...and I remember it was FREEZING! But fun, the grandkiddies loved it.