Tuesday, February 2, 2010

random pictures

Me Saying Cheese with my long hair, I loved it that day..it looked really cute :)

Ariana after we went snowboarding



The fog was really bad one day and I decided to go take a drive and take pictures, I love the fog for pictures


I did my hair wavy I loved it that day as well




check out the long hair :) I had on my "new happy dress" because I offically gained too much weight for the "old happy dress" sad day, but I had on this dress and it was so goregous I should have had a full body photo to show you but I can't find that one..I looked good that day :) Haha yes I know just a tad cocky, but it was only that day

5 comments:

*karen* said...

I want to see your new happy dress! And it's not being cocky...we all have those days that we feel prettier than others!

Kate said...

Love your beautiful long locks, girl!

benandtheshannon said...

You are so beautiful and very photogenic!!! I love ya

Unknown said...

You are GOOORgeous my love. I love seeing your hair long!

mystielou said...

I love that you have a blog!!!! Check out the long hair... I LOVE IT!!!!