Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BRIGHAM BRANCH!!!

Okay I know it has been a while but I don't think that I posted this yet, These pictures are from my last day at work at the Brigham Branch, right before my trip to Hawaii. I found this pictures and thought I would post it even though it has been about 4 months or so.

Jamie and I
Leah and I

Kylee, Leah, Jenessa, Me, Kassie talking on the phone to Jamie, and Bridgette!

(sorry the picture is blurry..the guy and my camera were not agreeing on taking a good picture)
Jenessa and I

Me and Karen

Bridgette and her birthday cake which Jenessa made
Bridgette you really are the best


The coolest cake
Sorry Girls it took me so long to post this but you guys are awesome and I miss you all!! Thanks for everything that you guys do, you guys are awesome!!

1 comment:

*karen* said...

We miss you too! :) B