Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hiking!

I love hiking!!! It is one of the most wonderful things that you can do in your life. Brody and I love to go four-wheeling and then when we can't go any higher (safely) on the bikes, we get off and start our hike. We have hiked to some really pretty places. I love this one place that is called Slick Rock. It is in Willard and you don't have to hike too far up on the mountain until you find some little caves and water falls. I love water falls!!! They are just so goregous!!! Can you believe that the Lord has given us this wonderful land to go and explore its beauty but hardly anyone will go out and really explore and enjoy His beauty?! How sad! If I could I would spend every day out exploring and trying to find some more of the wonderful beauty that is hiden from the average person. Well okay I shouldn't say 'average' I should say...the 'non lookers'. For us 'lookers/explorers' don't get to crazy out there trying to find the beauty..it is all around us!



1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You take such awesome pictures!!