Monday, June 30, 2008

every ending

I heard once, "that every story has an ending, but in life, every ending is a new beginning." Think about that for just a minute. Have you realised how ever true that is? When I read a story or watch a really great movie I am always sad when it comes to an end and how I wish that the story would keep going. Sometimes I put myself into the story that I am reading and when the story ends I feel like part of me has ended, then I think about that quote. Every story has an ending but in life every ending is a new beginning. As everyone, I am sure has, these last few months have been really hard for me. About two months ago part of my story ended. Do you know how hard that was for me? I felt like part of who I was kind of just dissappeared. Then I really stopped and thought about it for a minute. Now that I can look back over the last few months I have realised that it has been hard but I have learned a lot and I have found my "new beginning". The road is never easy for the things that we really want or need in life. It is never easy but it is totally and completely worth it! So I guess why I wrote this is to say to all of my fellow story readers..life livers...remember that "Every story has an ending but in life every ending is a new beginning". Never give up but keep going for your "new beginning".

No comments: