Monday, August 1, 2011

Bucket list

I know I have had a bucket list before but I don't remember what was on it...so today while I was bored at work I decided to make a bucket list of all the things I have wanted to do...You will noticed that I have done some of the things already. I am sure I will come up with more but to start us out:

Ashlee’s Bucket List
1) Skydiving COMPLETED
2) Bungi Jumping/bungi swing COMPLETED
3) Zip Line COMPLETED
4) Go to Italy COMPLETED
5) Learn to Surf
6) Learn the guitar
7) Make my own sushi
8) Go for a hot air balloon ride
9) Go for a wine tasting tour
10) Backpack across Europe
11) Travel the world
12) Ride the London Eye
13) Ride an Elephant COMPLETED
14) Ride a camel
15) Ride in a Viper car
16) Drive a motorcycle COMPLETED
17) Go on a Safari in Africa COMPLETED
18) Do some humanitarian work COMPLETED
19) Help build a house
20) Rock climb outside
21) Repel
22) Cliff dive
23) Go to a Broad way play in New York
24) Ride in the Tour to Cure
25) Run a 5k COMPLETED
26) Learn to belly dance, pole dance, ballroom dance
27) Study meditation
28) Water ski COMPLETED
29) Snowboard COMPLETED
30) Learn to scuba dive
31) Watch all of the star wars movies
32) Ride a skateboard
33) Knit a purse

3 comments:

*karen* said...

I have a bucket list too. I just stole some of your ideas to add to mine...haha! And I still can't believe you've been bungee jumping...off a bridge! That would be so scary, you are such a brave girl!

Alyssa Harper said...

Come visit me. We can totally make sushi together. :)

Ashlee said...

Alyssa I would love to come down and make sushi! Well I would just love to come visit and the sushi would just be a plus :D When can I? I miss ya! and I need to see and meet your sweet daughter!!