Sunday, August 14, 2011

in no special order

A very cute picture of my niece Hannah
My cousins from Colorado. The whole family was able to make it to Utah, the first time they all have been here in the last 6 years.
I was driving home from work at 0530 and was able to see this wonderful view. These pictures don't do it justice but they will have to do.
Yup its a full moon
My last day at AFCU!!!! oh what a bittersweet day it was! Rachel and I
Kayla and I
One day a few weeks ago I was sitting in class and we all of the sudden heard this really loud noise...we look outside and see one of the most outrageous rainstorms I have ever seen...it was so bad it flooded parts of Kaysville. these pictures are of the clouds after the storm.

my adopted big brothers...love my cousins
while my cousins were in town we ended up going to TOADS...we did mini golf and race carts. Loved it. we were able to get my grandma to do them as well :)
evidence that grandma will race :)
Kellie!
and me :) it was a fun day!
:) Loved it! Thanks aunt Lorie, Kellie, Sara and grandma!!! love ya ladies!

2 comments:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

That was fun to see Grandma riding one of those carts. Where was that at? Ashlee, you are amazing thank you for cleaning my house!

Kate said...

Your Grandma is awesome!