Thursday, July 14, 2011

more pictures of africa

I saw this guy on my river safari...it was a good thing he didn't move :)

A cool picture of some of the team on the upper deck of the boat.

Lisalee showing us how to shake it

Amber and Kennedy

Ladies from a village carrying water back to their homes

A girl and I skipping church and just enjoying each others company

Tess holding a boy at the CRC that was having a hard time that day.

This is what they do during the winter...they burn all the tall grass down

Amber and a boy from the village

A lady with her bundle she was trying to sell

some cute kittens

I have no words for this one.

Bev, Anthony, Shayne and I. In this picture there are 3 of us that Shayne has really helped and impacted our lives.

Anthony and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of the 2 hands making the heart.. its just sweet. i'm glad you had a good time :)