Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Man I am ready

I am so ready for things to start turning around again. Within the past week I have had both of my cars die on me and had to try and figure out how I am going to be able to pay to have two different cars fixed and still have money to get gas and pay the few bills that I have. I feel like I am stuck in a rut again, I am emotionally shot so if I don't seem put together lately and seem down a bit, well it is because I am. I am trying to be postive but sometimes it is not easy. I am trying to also figure out what I want to change in my life and I am just exhausted....Any suggestions on how to get out of this rut?

3 comments:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You've got the right idea...just try to keep positive. Its going to get better!! I love you!!

Alyssa Harper said...

Watch an episode of Wipeout with a a young adult male...has to be a guy, they think the dumbest stuff is hilarious. Play with the cats at Petsmart. Take a nice long bubble bath and a nap, all in the same day. Go to Borders and read their nice, stiff, new-paper-smelling books (aaaah, I'm getting ansy just thinking about it) and then leave without buying anything...I do it all the time...soomething about reading new books gives me a thrill...plus they'll never kick you out and what else are all those comfy chairs for? Dump out a bag of Skittles and make a rainbow...select, eat, enjoy...repeat. Ah, the simple pleasures of life.

I'm so sorry you've got all that going on, Ash! But you can make it! You can make it! (I'm chanting). Love ya, girl. We need to play. I miss you.

benandtheshannon said...

You are a champion!! Take it one day at a time and listen to your inner voice more than you listen to those around you!! The best things in life happen after the really tough times. Love you and hang in there!!:) Thanks for the great chat tonight and helping me with my dishes.