Saturday, December 19, 2009

bored bored bored

random...
1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? nope
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No way!
3. Do you own a gun? no but I want to!!!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? i don't like Kool Aid
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yes I do still
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hate them
7 Favorite Christmas movie? The flinestone Christmas Carol
8 What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? a few :)
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? probably earrings
11. Favorite hobby? chilling with someone..
12. do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so
13.. Do you wear glasses/contacts? yes.
14. Middle name? Don't have one
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: can't wait for work to be over, tired, and excited it's the weekend!
16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, water and water
17. Current worry? don't really have one at this exact moment
18. Current hate right now? not getting enough sleep :P
19. Favorite place to be? home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember
21. Name three people who will complete this: ? probably no one, I just did it cause I was bored at work again
22. Do you have pets? nope
23. Do you own slippers? not any more
24. What color shirt are you wearing? white
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never tried
26. Can you whistle? yes i can
27. Where are you now? work on HAFB
28. Would you be a pirate? nope to dangerous ;)
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, I try not to fall back asleep
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Lily
31. Favorite boy's name? I don't know
32. What's in your pocket right now? chapstick
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Nancy and Kassi here at work
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Good question I don't know, what do you think?
36. Do you love where you live? sometimes :)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? in my parents house i think there is 3 or 4 I don't know

1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You're FUNNY! I love this posts!
I love how different they are!!