Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Birthday

This past year has been one of the hardest years so far and I was honestly not looking forward to my birthday this year..however it was alot better than I was thinking it to be. It started with graduation on the 17th...Then on my birthday one of my really good friends, Stevie (as I like to call him :)) took me out to lunch, I came home and spent the day with my family. I had one of my friends come over later that night and play games with me and my family, and I got a "blast from the past" to come visit me and wish me happy birthday! Oh that was fun to see an old friend/boyfriend again.. Oh wait a min and back track!!! When my grandparents were up for dinner..after dinner we went out side and played on the "wiggle bikes" and guess what? My AWESOME grandparents got on and played right along with us! My grandmas raced each other down the drive way...pictures will be below!





My Grandma Wyatt Riding the wiggle bike...My dad had to help my grandma go now he is just watching



Grandma Stucki showing off her bike


Grandma Wyatt is rocking it...My grandma Stucki is falling off in the back ground



My dad helping Grandma get going on the bike




My grandmas racing down the drive way



I know my Grandpa Wyatt got on and raced as well as soon as I find the picuter I will post it! Thanks everyone for a great birthday!! and to my grandparents you guys are the best a granddaughter could ever ask for! thanks for all your love and support and just williness to come and have fun with whatever we are doing!!

1 comment:

*karen* said...

What cute grandparents you have! I am happy you had a good b-day! :)