Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bonfire

This one night I was invited to a bonfire up in Mantua, so I thought "yeah why not I love bonfires", so I end up driving up there with a couple of people and my car gets stuck in some snow. Yeah I know I wasn't so happy. Well this guy that had come with me said that he would get it unstuck so I thought great what a nice guy!!! Well it turns out that he got me unstuck then he got me even more stuck and by the edge of the cliff!!! I wasn't so happy. Well long story short I finally got my car unstuck but the guy that "tried to help" me in the first place is no longer welcome to drive my car. We did end up having some fun that night....and Garret ended up jumping the fire again and rolling down the mountain on fire. Oh good times at the bonfire!

No comments: