Friday, November 14, 2008

Road Trip!!!

Me and Amber decided that we were going to go visit one of our friends in Cali...so we packed up and drove to Cali. On our way there we stopped to see our friend Julie, then our friend Adam come to see us. Well the story goes that Adam brought Henry (the scary looking poster) to visit and ended up leaving Henry in mine and Amber's care. Henry traveled with us to Cali and had a wonderful time. The following pictures are of our adventure! hope you like the pictures..let me know what you think!!!





We love Henry!!! haha







some crazy pictures of us







some pictures of me and sean






So funny story. Sean and I were fighting and he decided he had enough so in order for the battle to end he decided to use his muscles and pick me up. He carried me around like that for a long time. It was pretty funny. Josh and Amber just laughed and enjoyed the entertainment for a bit.






On our way back home we stopped in St. George and saw Adam again to drop off Henry. Adam is such a sweet heart he made us dinner! He is amazing! The food was wonderful, boy does he know how to cook!!! Thanks Adam!!!!








Cali was soo much fun!!! I can't wait to go back again!!! I love you all!

1 comment:

*karen* said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I want to go to Cali again! I am sure Henrie had tons of fun!