Friday, August 15, 2008

photos

I have another blog with just my pictures that I have taken, it is the link that is Ashlee's Photos. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I am trying to get into the photography field, so if you need any type of pictures taken, family, protait, engagement, bridals, wedding..etc. Please let me know, I would love to help you out if I can! I love taking pictures and just trying to get my name out there and started. I don't charge much for pictures. Anyway if you know anyone that would like some taken, let me know!!! Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

shauntae said...

Hi there! I want to get the pictures you took of the Logan temple, then maybe Karen can paint me a picture - and I would have it from you too! Also, I need to get Wyatt's pictures taken, so if you have any good ideas of places to go, let's do it!
Shauntae